- Sector: Admin, Secretarial and PA
- Specialism: Admin Assistant
- Location: Corpach
- £9.50 to £11 per hour, Pension Scheme
- Hours: Part Time Permanent
- Contact: Anne Marie MacDonald
- Reference: Caldisc-BookingsAdmin
The Bookings Administrator will be working alongside our Bookings Manager and our office team dealing with customer enquiries, processing bookings and supporting the work of others in the office.
Key duties include:
- Answering telephone and dealing with customer enquiries and bookings.
- Using our web-based booking system and database.
- Liaising with the Bookings Manager, Marketing Manager, operational staff, and Managing Director.
- Other relevant miscellaneous duties as required.
This job was initially advertised at 8 hrs per week, but we are increasing that to 14hrs per week. The main work day will be Thursday with the remaining hours / day(s) to be arranged.
The successful candidate will have prior experience of dealing with enquiries, bookings and general administration. working in an office environment. They will be experienced and competent with Microsoft Office – particularly Outlook, Excel, and Word.
They will be reliable with the ability to work under their own initiative and as part of a team. They will receive a thorough induction and have access to support and further training as required.
A degree of flexibility will be required including the occasional requirement to come aboard one of the barges to build a good knowledge of our holidays.
E-mail us for our recruitment pack with more information and details of how to apply.