Are you a highly competent Facilities Management professional with a strong Technical bias and electrical or mechanical engineering background? We want to hear from you!
A brand-new opportunity has become available to manage all IFM service delivery requirements and technical management on our prestigious client sites and to grow and develop the contract. You would have a substantial experience managing an IFM contract, have a sound financial sense, excellent stakeholder management skills and great leadership skills.
We offer a great team, a prestigious contract, a salary up to £48k, a bonus, flexible benefits fund and access to array of Sodexo employee benefits.
- Ensure contract is being delivered in a cost-effective way for the client and Sodexo
- Work closely with the Cluster account manager to evaluate financial performance to develop action plans to improve financial performance
- Management, reporting and monitoring of performance and accounts to ensure control of spending and budgets supported by the Cluster account manager
- Forecasting and budgeting and preparing month end reports for clients and Sodexo
- Effectively manage the client relationship including proactive measurement with the clients for life process for retention and customer satisfaction using the Web of Influence to develop relationships with multiple tiers within the client organisation governance reporting structures
- Assume full site responsibility for contract outputs and management of services against contracted scope of works
- Ensuring that the risk related to new and existing services have been established, assessed and mitigated against
- Managing compliance including standard operating procedures, purchasing, statutory requirements (health and safety)
- People resource management - including coaching, development and employee engagement
- Oversee labour management and ensure that this is being managed effectively
- Performance management across teams and service lines, reporting and monitoring of performance
The Ideal Candidate
- 5+ years’ experience of working within a Facilities Management environment with total responsibility for all Services
- A minimum of HNC in Engineering discipline or equivalent
- Experience of working in demanding and dynamic environment
- Good financial sense
- Project management experience
- Good IT skills
- People management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- CIEH Level 3 qualification
- Must have an Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Experience of managing conflicting expectations of the client and consumer within one business area
- Experience of delivering training
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process