- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 000000237729
Acquisition/New Business Manager
Scotland – reporting into Head of Acquisition
Vodafone UK Enterprise
Great reward with a competitive basic, OTC package and car.
The future is exciting. Are you ready to join our Enterprise Operations as our next Acquisition/New Business Manager within the Scotland region?
Joining our Regional Business sales function, you will succeed within our field based role, across our UK geographical regions. Selling to large corporate customers, you will be focused on winning 100% new logo business within your region. You will be central in achieving a step change in our Scotland region, working with director & board level customers on large transformational & complex bids.
Your success will be to sell customers solutions across our business portfolio (mobile, fixed, cloud, hosting, UC & IOT) ensuring they are always business ready!
• Focussing on acquiring new business logos based in the Scotland region.
• Understand the customer’s industry to develop a customer specific strategy and business plan in line with Vodafone’s product and service portfolio.
• Implement and manage local contingency plans to deal with internal/external business issues that impact upon revenue, cost or margin
• Drive NPS improvement through the delivery of end-to-end customer experience through effective relationships.
• Implement and manage a sales strategy for strategic segments and accounts to deliver against KPIs for fixed, mobile, hosting, M2M, TWM, in line with Vodafone UK and Enterprise Strategy, balancing retain and grow to drive revenue and margin improvements.
• With resource & support assistance, creating & managing large complex bids to help customers help their customers.
• Help drive a step change within the organisation to penetrate the market within the region.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter and have strong Sales skills. This is a position offering great visibility & exposure to senior level stakeholders with the opportunity to make & drive a real difference to the Scotland region. Does this sound like you?
You will have experience and had great success in winning new business via large complex solution selling within the technology industry (1m+). If you have an understanding of Mobile and fixed voice, data, Unified Communications, Cloud & Hosting, TWM and IoT that would be beneficial. You will love building key relationships and will quickly learn your customer`s business to offer them beneficial solutions. It`s important that you are self-motivated, resilient and being great with people internally and externally will go a long way to get your job done.
When it comes to taking care of business – our Enterprise teams have got it covered. We provide compelling services for every business, big or small, in fixed line communications, mobile solutions and converged services. We’re the No 1 challenger telco helping our customers build better businesses, providing our global experience and local industry expertise to support businesses when they need it.
(link to B2B careers site: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/our-business/b2b/)