Our home delivery drivers always provide a professional and friendly service when they are making deliveries and driving about their local community. That's why our drivers service levels have to be as good as their driving.
Join our team and you’ll offer every customer a doorstep check and go above and beyond to make their day. Working with our store delivery team to deliver our daily plan, you’ll follow our procedures to the letter and carry out basic vehicle maintenance checks.
You would also:
- Provide excellent customer service for customers by ensuring products are delivered to the required standard on time
- Ensure doorstep checks are offered to every customer
- Maintain a professional image when driving a company vehicle
- Work in conjunction with other colleagues and managers to deliver the company's plan
- Follow written and verbal instructions
- Build and maintain an in depth knowledge of your role and responsibilities
- Follow all cash and product handling policy and procedures
- Comply with all policies and procedures in relation to restricted products
- Ensure all policies, procedures and legal obligations are followed as specified by the company
- Complete basic vehicle maintenance checks – Tyres, water, fuel
Please note: these roles are based on temporary contracts.
Find out more about our Home Deliver. Click here.
As well as having great customer service, you must also have:
- The ability to work using your own initiative
- Hold a full UK driving licence for a minimum of 2 years
- A minimum age of 21
- No more than 3 penalty points on licence at the point of hire
- Have previously not been banned from driving
- Have no more than 9 penalty points on licence during employment as a driver
- Although we won't expect you to know every street name, we would expect you to have a good knowledge of the local area
- A good team player, we're all in it together
In return for your hard work, we offer very competitive pay rates, 6 weeks holiday (including bank holidays) and many benefits including a discount card for you and 2 more for friends or family members giving you 10% off your shopping in Morrisons. We also offer company share options, Retirement Saver, Free Life Assurance and much more.
From £9.18 per hour, Hamilton
From £40,288 per annum, Inverness
From £9.42 per hour, Glasgow