- Contact: Recruitment Team
- Reference: JR01291
About Aggreko plc:
Around the world, people, businesses and countries are striving for a better future. A future that needs power and the right conditions to succeed. That’s why at Aggreko, we work ‘round the clock, making sure our customers get the electricity, heating and cooling they need, whenever they need it – all powered by our trademark passion, unrivalled international experience and local knowledge. From urban development to unique commercial projects and even humanitarian emergencies, we bring our expertise and equipment to any location, from the world’s busiest cities to some of the most remote places on earth. Every project is different, so we listen first and design a system supported by our service anywhere, to any scale. Transforming the lives and livelihoods of individuals, organisations and communities across the globe.
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day activities and performance of the End User Computing and Process Improvement team.
- Plan, control and monitor the activities of the team to ensure that their performance is optimised and targets and standards are adhered to.
- Build the capability of the team by taking responsibility for staff development.
- Play a proactive role in defining targets and service levels with a focus on Vulnerability Management and cyber security targets.
- Take responsibility for project work assigned to the team.
- Take responsibility for Cyber Security Initiatives.
- Monitor, moderate and create process documents and regularly check for adherence to these processes.
- React quickly and professionally to EUC tasks and carry out preventative maintenance and monitoring work as required.
- Use a collaborative approach to problem solving with team and other technical groups.
- Work with 3rd parties and other ATS teams to facilitate change and introduce new services.
- Assist with global initiatives.
- Act as an escalation point for all EUC and IAM escalations.
Indicative performance measures / Key interdependencies:
- EUC SLAs
- Cyber Security Targets
- Audit Targets for IAM
- Process Improvement work identified through Service Desk certification programme.
- ITIL accreditation would be an advantage
- Degree qualification would be highly desirable
- Relevant technical accreditations
- Project management qualification desirable (APM, PRINCE 2, or equivalent)
- Six Sigma desirable
- Experience of managing teams with a proven track record of delivery
- Experience of working in a 1st or 2nd level IT support role covering SCCM, MS Intune, Active Directory, HP or Dell Laptops/Desktops/Thin CLients, Windows 10, IOS/Android Smartphone support. Any relevant technical accreditations.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong communication, problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Good team player willing to take ownership and responsibility.
- Proven experience in driving improvement initiatives.
- Project Management Experience.
- Process orientated.
- Strong leadership skills – able to shape strategy and build capability.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Strong delivery capability – able to get things done, and perform under pressure.
- Able to manage and develop people and hold them to account.
- Commercially astute and able to performance manage suppliers.
- Able to analyse and use data to drive decision making.
- Strong prioritisation and organisational skills are essential.
- Analytical, resourceful and self-motivated individual.
- Strong team player as well as being a self-achiever.
- Drive for results – a deep seated inner desire to compete against standards of excellence and achieve “step changes” in business results.
- Task Completion – reliable, committed to completing tasks.
- Resilience – persistent, positive and self-reliant.
- Accountability – drives outcomes by taking personal responsibility.
- Customer Focus - understands the importance of customer needs, whether internal or external, focuses on responding to them and develops relationships.
- Working together with others – relates to people, engages and builds relationships.
We’re the people who use our big boxes to make a massive difference. We believe in the positive impact of power and the ability to control temperature. We believe what we do opens up opportunity and creates potential for individuals, communities, industries and societies over the world. We believe when we work together we can do anything. We believe in the power of our team. We’re the people who keep the lights on. And we recruit the best talent, too.
Our four values help us get even better at what we do. It’s the Aggreko way of working – we call it Always Orange.
Always Orange means:
Being dynamic: We’re nimble and are always ready to react to an ever changing world.
Being expert: We know our stuff, we’re great under pressure and we thrive in our busy, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. We use our experience to make a difference. We know how to challenge and we have the courage of our convictions.
Being together: We play for Team Aggreko and value the expertise of everyone around us. We’re accountable and we hold others to account.
Being innovative: We never miss an opportunity to learn, to look out, or to be better.