- Contact: Recruitment Team
- Reference: JR00021
About Aggreko plc:
Around the world, people, businesses and countries are striving for a better future. A future that needs power and the right conditions to succeed. That’s why at Aggreko, we work ‘round the clock, making sure our customers get the electricity, heating and cooling they need, whenever they need it – all powered by our trademark passion, unrivalled international experience and local knowledge. From urban development to unique commercial projects and even humanitarian emergencies, we bring our expertise and equipment to any location, from the world’s busiest cities to some of the most remote places on earth. Every project is different, so we listen first and design a system supported by our service anywhere, to any scale. Transforming the lives and livelihoods of individuals, organisations and communities across the globe.
- Can you imagine Glastonbury without the music and lights?
At Aggreko, we’re making a massive difference around the world, from global-scale events to life-saving power, heating and cooling.
It all starts with our people. If you want to push the boundaries of your career and feel pride in the company, you work for – then you’re reading the right vacancy.
A little about the Opportunity:
We are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Senior Security Analyst to join this amazing team.
What some of the role will cover:
- To respond to 3rd level incidents or requests and manage through to resolution utilising problem solving techniques or escalate where necessary
- Take a lead role in driving performance/process improvements within the team to achieve KPIs
- To lead delivery or support of internal infrastructure security projects
- To ensure that all tasks and changes are performed in such a way as to minimise any disruption to existing business users, including impact assessment of changes
- Knowledge Management: ensure documentation, such as operations manuals, procedures and work instructions, are available and kept up to date
- To liaise with external suppliers for the ongoing support and maintenance of relevant security products
- Prepare monthly report for management on activity and infrastructure operational status
- Implement processes in a consistent manner and maintain compliance
- Potential on- call participation, providing out of hours support
- Responsible for any other duties as defined by the team leader
- Administration and Service Management experience of the following Infrastructure technologies:
Privileged access management
- End Point Protection
- Vulnerability Management
- Internet Security – Content Filtering
- Cloud Security
- File Security – NTFS, Information Protection / Rights Management
- Database security
- Network Security
- Mail Security technologies – DMARC, TLS, SPF
- Data Loss Prevention
What about the benefits?
Well, you’ll get:
Additional Benefits to Joining us
• Competitive basic salary
• Generous annual bonus scheme % bonus scheme
• Contributory pension scheme – With employer contributions up to 9%
• Personal accident insurance as standard
• Business travel and travel insurance
• Competitive Holidays, with the ability to buy and sell annual leave
• Flexible Benefits,
• Share save scheme
• Welfare benefits, private health and dental plans
And a job that takes you places. You’ll get all the tools to progress and the recognition you deserve for the hard work you put in.
No matter where you work with Aggreko, the same team values apply. That means we:
• Use our entrepreneurial passion to deliver and make great things happen – BE DYNAMIC
• Use our blend of experience, expertise and planning to keep us ahead of the game – BE EXPERT
• Ask the best of each other, harnessing our scale and diverse skills to grow stronger together – BE TOGETHER
• Learn from the world for a better today and for great leaps tomorrow – BE INNOVATIVE
We don’t just power worldwide events, cities and communities – we can empower your career too.
We’re the people who use our big boxes to make a massive difference. We believe in the positive impact of power and the ability to control temperature. We believe what we do opens up opportunity and creates potential for individuals, communities, industries and societies over the world. We believe when we work together we can do anything. We believe in the power of our team. We’re the people who keep the lights on. And we recruit the best talent, too.
Our four values help us get even better at what we do. It’s the Aggreko way of working – we call it Always Orange.
Always Orange means:
Being dynamic: We’re nimble and are always ready to react to an ever changing world.
Being expert: We know our stuff, we’re great under pressure and we thrive in our busy, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. We use our experience to make a difference. We know how to challenge and we have the courage of our convictions.
Being together: We play for Team Aggreko and value the expertise of everyone around us. We’re accountable and we hold others to account.
Being innovative: We never miss an opportunity to learn, to look out, or to be better.