- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: JR1033853
Job Description :
The APAC region covers Australia, Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan, Philippines, Vietnam, Indonesia, Singapore and Thailand, where we have 5 production sites across Australia, Korea, Indonesia and Vietnam. The rest of the APAC countries either import Finished Goods from these sites or from other manufacturing sites outside of this region, predominantly Scotland.
Indonesia is divided into 3 Business Units:
- Beer Business produce in TPO and DIMA as Sole Distributor who are accountable also for Demand Planning
- Navaplus: which manages the International Spirit & Local Spirit (excl. Gilbeys & RTD)
- Local Spirit and RTD : Produce in our own site LKJ Bali process as well as DIAGEO’s standards and code of business conduct (COBC).
Demand and Indirect Procurement being operated through the other verticals within the same APAC COE structure.
Purpose of Role
- Leads the procurement of Supply Categories for such as Logistics, Glass, Closures, Labels, Alcohol etc for Indonesia.
- Leads development of Supply strategy for Indonesia, working closely with regional and global teams to ensure strategy fit for use for the business.
- Manage and implement the end to end strategy of the relevant Supply categories for the region, as part of Procurements Transformation journey.
- Ensure 100% compliances for Procurement’s governance for Indonesia.
- Manages performance of suppliers to ensure quality and service delivery KPIs are met, and mange relationship of key suppliers to deliver optimal value to the business.
- Carry out initial site visits to build greater understanding of supplier capabilities & refine supplier listing
- For selected priority suppliers support the supplier and component qualification processes with the Technical team as appropriate.
- Leads engagement with key stakeholders including leadership in Supply Chain functions to understand what the business needs. Key stakeholders include Supply Chain Director, Finance Director, Logistics manager, Technical manager, Planning managers etc.
- Manage Procurement Contracts
- Carry out Procurement reporting using Diageo Procurement tool
- Deliver YOY Productivities program for Procurement
- Leverage in depth knowledge and insight of supplier base to deliver against Market KPI’s.
- Maintain strong insight into the Political, Economic, Social, Technological and Environmental complexities across the Market and Supplier base.
- Implement and embed Supplier Performance Management framework to ensure that contracts deliver value through cost reduction and improved service and quality performance
- TO ensure compliances with Local regulations and Diageo Procurement Standards
What You Need To Bring To This Role
- Strongly leadership capabilities as per DIAGEO Leadership standard.
- Holding at least a Bachelor Degree at any field
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in procurement roles (focused on Supply) with exposure to relevant categories Fluent in Bahasa & English
- Previous Procurement Experience
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Good analytical skills
- Well-developed project management skills
- Understands economic, cultural and market environments
- Sound knowledge of legal, contractual frameworks
- Generates and sustains effective working relationships with a diverse range of people.
- Deep awareness of Supply key drivers to proactively challenge and support business initiatives
What is it like to work for us?
We are an organisation that creates products that are part of celebrations, and our culture reflects this. Our culture is rooted in a deep sense of our purpose and values, our personal connections to our brands, our relationships and our passion to win in the marketplace. Our values are not just words on a page. They underpin our business and guide how we work: we are passionate about our customers and consumers and want to be the best. We give each other the freedom to succeed and value each person’s contribution. Pride is a source of energy for our company. We work hard so we can be proud of what we do, and how we do it. We have an amazing new office designed with living rooms, collaborate design spaces and an amazing bar and pantry for you to hang out, work and relax.
Worker Type :Regular
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :2020-03-10-07:00
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.