About the role
|Days||From time||To time|
Your community needs you.
With the COVID-19 situation evolving every day, and unprecedented high demand, we urgently need to recruit extra temporary in-store colleagues. Working in our stores, you’ll play a key role in keeping our shelves stocked, helping our customers get what they need during this challenging time.
Various shifts available
You will be responsible for
- Picking customers online orders accurately so they receive the products they requested
- Delivering department routines
- Handling products with care to maintain quality
- Championing the reduction of food waste
- Following company policies and adhering to health and safety guidelines
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service
You will need
- Great time management to ensure items are picked on time and ready to be delivered to the customer
- A passion for delivering great service, greeting customers with a smile and serving them with pride
- To take the initiative and make decisions that are right for our customers
- Work well within a team and communicate effectively and openly with others
- Build relationships with colleagues to create a team spirit, having fun and celebrating success
- Be at work on time, properly presented ready to be a brand ambassador
We’re proud to have an inclusive culture at Tesco where everyone is welcome and truly feels able to be themselves. Our aim is to attract and welcome a diverse range applicants from all walks of life to help improve and develop our team every day.
Tesco will only recruit individuals who have passed the school leaver’s age. To find out the school leavers age for your country please visit the following link; https://www.gov.uk/know-when-you-can-leave-school
Please note that we can only accept candidates over the age of 18 if the role requires working before 6am or after 10pm or involves working in areas such as the warehouse, beers, wines & spirits, counters, bakery and driving roles
Should you be successful in your application, your offer will be subject to and conditional upon you providing your bank account details before your agreed start date.
For more information about us please visit www.tescoplc.com