Interested in earning upwards of £882.00 per week? Ever thought of being your own boss? Love driving? Have a natural flair for delivering excellent customer service? Would you pass a criminal background check? No issues passing a drug & alcohol test?
If your answer is ‘yes’ to each of the above questions, then we might just have the perfect money-making opportunity for you! Whether you are an experienced delivery driver or looking for a new challenge (and you have a full UK driving licence) we are keen to speak with you.
So, how does this role work? Firstly, you will need your own van with a valid MOT and commercial use insurances. Once in place, you will start each morning from the Motherwell Distribution Centre where you will upload your day's deliveries, using the route guidance software (downloaded onto your smartphone) you will be efficiently navigated around your pre-planned route typically delivering between 120-160 parcels per day. Each route generally takes circa 9 hours to complete.
Although prior delivery experience isn’t essential, it would be advantageous if you were familiar with major motorways, streets, commercial and residential addresses.
And, let’s not forget you will have the prestige of representing one of the UK’s largest and most recognised distribution brands.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Own or have access to a van (Transit or similar) with valid MOT
- A full UK/EU/EEA driving licence for at least 12 months with no more than 6 penalty points
- The ‘Right To Work’ in the UK with no serious unspent criminal convictions
- No previous disqualifications DD, TT, DR, CD, IN
- Personal smartphone for delivery routing purposes
If you do not currently own a van you must be in a financial position to be able to lease or purchase one. We do not provide you with a van, but we can recommend companies that you can lease one from.
Financial considerations you will need to be aware of include;
- Van Deposit (Circa £500.00)
- First Months Rental (Circa £500.00)
- Commercial Insurances (Usually upwards of 40.00 per week)