At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.
- Read and understand engineering drawings & specifications.
- Overlay of components using Hot Wire T.I.G. using Fronius 9000 control.
- Set up, Monitor and weld the components within the parameters of the specific weld procedure.
- Grinding excess overlay.
- Adhere to Company quality procedures.
- Compile & record weld maps and traceability record sheets.
- Adhere to Company Safety and Environmental policies Qualifications/Requirements.
- Fully time served with C&G/ or S/NVQ levels 2 or 3 or equivalent.
- Experience of using Fronius welding machine with the 9000 controls.
- Experience of welding using the Fronius ETR system.
- Preference would be to have experience with SMAW & GMAW welding procedures.
- Experience of manual TIG.
- Experience of Inconel 625 overlay of components for the oil industry would be an advantage.
- Experience of Stainless steel overlay of components for the oil industry would be an advantage.
- Positive attitude to new ideas.
- Possess good communication skills.
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.