Permanent, long term PAYE position within a well established boatyard.
£12 per hour negotiable depending on experience.
Overtime available at time and a half.
28 days holiday
· To repair timber fishing/commercial boats
· To take part in quality control and keep an eye out for any issues which may compromise the quality of the refurbishment.
· Work as part of a Team following Team Leaders instructions to ensure the work is carried out in a suitable manner and on time.
· Maintain a strict 5s policy within the work place, ensuring it is kept clean and tidy at all times, and material stored in a structured way. Equipment is to be put away properly.
· To assist any of your colleagues with general tasks as and when required and work as a Team
· Experience with Carpentry required.
· Marine or boat building experience preferred as use of pitch & oakum required.
· Ability to work as part of a Team is essential
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.