Join us as a Risk Manager
- This is a chance to hone your risk management expertise as you advance your career in this key role
- We’ll look to you to help coordinate and manage all matters relating to the risk management content of any collective investment schemes under our Trustee & Depositary Services (TDS) business
- Joining a forward thinking and collaborative team, your work will be key in helping us to achieve a market leading position in the collective investment scheme industry
What you'll do
As a Risk Manager, you’ll be monitoring the risk management process employed by each TDS client. As such, you’ll monitor and measure the risk of each asset held in the scheme’s portfolio and their contribution to the overall risk profile of the scheme.
Your role will also involve:
- Owning the regular review and receipt of each client's risk management process documentation
- Proactively engaging with clients to ensure regular client risk reporting and comprehensively analysing this for quality, content and appropriateness
- Overseeing the compliance with COLL rules and associated scheme documentation for all clients pertaining to derivatives or risk management
- Owning and conducting regular scheme reviews of associated derivatives risks and exposures
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with an in-depth knowledge of risk management, derivative products, liquidity monitoring of funds, and the collective investment schemes industry and associated COLL rules. Along with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, you’ll be able to effectively build and manage relationships with external clients.
You’ll also need:
- The ability to understand complex trading strategies, instruments and comment upon their classification and appropriateness within regulations
- Excellent organisation with the ability to manage and prioritise workloads within a team environment to meet common goals
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- An understanding of business systems and applications
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the please and we’ll do everything we can to help.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.