Join us as a Specialist Senior Auditor, Prudential Risk
- In this role, you’ll contribute to independent audit engagement assurance by undertaking allocated tasks within the engagement life cycle
- You’ll be providing independent assurance on the Financial Risk & Analytics and Treasury Capital Management functions, including firm-wide stress testing, ICAAPs, capital management, risk capital models and other risk activities
- This is a fast-paced and varied role which will support your personal development and enable you to build your network at the bank, by collaborating with a broad range of stakeholders and senior personnel
What you'll do
As a Senior Auditor, reporting into an Audit Manager, we’ll look to you to be assessing risks and controls and undertake testing, effectively contributing to continuous monitoring by analysing MI or reviewing risk information. You’ll efficiently and effectively engage with business stakeholders throughout audit engagements, ensuring a sufficient understanding of business risks and an open and effective discussion on key risks.
On top of this, you’ll be effectively contributing to discussions in order to influence the prudent management of risk, as well as leading small audit engagements, to produce effective engagement reports and opinions which successfully influence business managers to manage risk prudently within their risk appetite.
You’ll also be:
- Delivering elements of a regular or complex audit engagement, and occasionally leading audit engagements
- Contributing to assurance planning and undertaking effective process mapping
- Assessing risks and controls and carry out effective testing
- Contributing to continuous monitoring by analysing MI and reviewing risk information
- Managing your own workload, making sure quality delivery on time, within scope and within budget
- Leveraging our industry leading audit methodology and tools
The skills you'll need
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to be an experienced internal or external auditor with a thorough grounding in risk management principles, monitoring and testing effective controls and a meticulously investigative approach.
We'll look to you to demonstrate a strong understanding of the principles of good risk management, as well as knowledge and experience in prudential risk and capital management.
It would also be an advantage if you have experience involving integrated stress testing, internal capital adequacy assessment process, capital planning, economic capital, practices around building and validating risk models, enterprise level risk assessment, risk appetite and risk reporting.
You’ll also bring:
- A good understanding of the Capital Requirements Regulation and other key regulatory requirements relating to risk and capital management and the use of risk models
- The ability to manage relationships with senior stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- The ability to assess and prioritise data effectively
- A clear communication style, with the ability to translate concepts in a clear and concise way
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the please and we’ll do everything we can to help.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.