To assist generally with preparation, presentation & service of Food and beverages
- Comply with all company and client polices and statutory regulations relating to health & safety.
- Control of raw materials and portion control are to the company standards and that food is served at the correct temperature
- To attend/ ensure is place daily pre-service briefs at 11.45am every day, highlighting high margin offers, staff counter allocation
- To achieve and understand unit margins and targets as set per budget
- Assist at service times by serving the customers
- Communicate well and demonstrate a pleasant , polite, efficient and caring , friendly service to customers and clients in all areas of service
- Work as a team to promote good working relationships within the Sodexo team
- Comply with Safe Systems of work, manual handling, COSHH, ASC
- To ensure your shift service offer opens and closes on time
The Ideal Candidate
- To offer daily support to all aspects of the operation as required
- To attend & contribute to team briefings on a minimal monthly basis as per standard & use information to drive initiatives forward
- To attend any training (on or off job) or communication meetings as deemed necessary by management
- To assist with any initiatives within the Site as required
- Assist with any ad-hoc functions some which may occur outside of normal working hours
- Ensuring all FOH counters are clean and tidy / products full and face front / tariffs displayed and all products labelled
- To participate when necessary within all unit promotions
Customer facing role, making and serving coffee, sandwiches, baguettes ect.
Stocktaking, stock rotation,
Dealing with till.
Any reasonable request from management.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 36,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their race, colour, sex, gender identity disability, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religion or belief, marital/partnership or family status, sexual orientation, age, social class, educational background, employment status, working pattern, are welcome to and included within our organisation.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.