End DateWednesday 13 May 2020
Salary Range£24,750 - £27,500
Agile Working OptionsFlexible / Variable Hours, Other Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Job Description SummaryThe Markets Onboarding Team within Commercial Banking Market Operations which is a team in Markets and Lending Delivery. We undertake a range of onboarding activities to support Market clients, Sales and Relationship Management (Coverage) teams.
An opportunity has arisen for a role within Commercial Banking Market Operations to onboard Financial Institutions, Large Corporates, Mid Corporates and SME clients for CB Markets products. These products include interest rate derivatives, foreign exchange, Money Market deposits, Gilts, repurchase agreements (Stock Lending) and platform trading.
The Onboarding team is a centre of excellence and takes ownership of the o boarding journey before trading can commence. The Assistant Client Manager role is a critical position that owns the onboarding experience to ensure the client experience is first class.
This role is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and pro-active self-starter, who is looking to further their career within Commercial Banking. The successful candidate will need to be able to build effective relationships with both clients and colleagues.
- Understand and implement the process for the end-to-end onboarding of Markets products.
- Manage a pipeline of on-boarding cases, tracked via our online on-boarding tool (JIRA).
- Liaise with all internal (sales and relationship managers) and external (client) stakeholders to gather the specific requirements for each on-boarding, to agree on prioritisation to ensure the on-boarding process is seamless for the client, and to maintain dialogues to update on progress.
- Conduct regular pipeline meetings with support areas and stakeholders to ensure appropriate prioritisation of onboarding work.
- Have a basic knowledge of "Know Your Client" (KYC) / "Anti-Money Laundering" (AML) requirements
- Gather documentation/data from multiple sources (internal, third-party, client, etc) to support the onboarding requirements (for example credit, regulations, legal and operations).
- Allocate to support teams, and oversee progress of all the various sub-tasks required for each onboard.
- Ensure compliance with all LBG policies and applicable industry regulations according to counterparty geographic jurisdiction and product type (for example Dodd-Frank, EMIR, MiFID, FATCA).
- Identify process enhancements to increase operational efficiency which benefit either clients or colleagues and working with other business units / teams to implement a more streamlined process.
- Represent Market Operations in any ongoing LBG projects that impact on-boarding.
- Perform satisfaction reviews with clients on completion of on-boardings to identify areas for potential improvement.
- Identify and implement process improvements to ensure a better client journey throughout the onboarding process.
Although existing knowledge of Markets products and processes is highly desirable, much of the detail is learned on the job. It is more important for candidates to be motivated, engaged learners with excellent attention to detail, who quickly and proactively take full ownership of their work. The ability to prioritise workloads appropriately in order to manage the pipeline is essential together with adaptability given the bespoke nature of each on-boarding.
- Markets product knowledge
- LBG policies
- Industry Awareness
- Markets processes (credit lines, legal negotiations, KYC, trade confirmations, trade settlement)
- Function and structure of legal master agreements (ISDA, CSA, GMRA).
- Lean Six-sigma awareness
- Insight & Solutions
- Customer Excellence
- Managing Relationships
- Planning & Organising
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities.With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.