Join us as a Cyber Threat Security Analyst
- This is an opportunity to take on a technical role and make a tangible impact on our function
- You’ll be able to build and maintain a wide network of stakeholders of varying seniority as you engage with vendors, suppliers and partners to drive the product roadmap for phishing improvements
What you'll do
As a Cyber Threat Security Analyst you’ll you'll carry out and contribute to root cause analysis on security incidents and events, conduct training and scenario planning to prepare for and anticipate future events. Day-to-day, you'll perform threat hunting activities following defined processes and updating them as new capabilities and threats evolve.
You’ll also be:
- Dealing with phishing emails, understanding the threat, making determinations and following remediation processes
- Making recommendations for improvements on the automated triage of phishing emails and following processes to implement these system changes
- Building strong working relationships with key security and Technology Platform teams and working with them to identify and remediate phishing emails and support ethical phishing campaigns
- Interrogating and interpreting large volumes of data and understanding the root cause of problems
- Creating and maintaining documentation, and supporting controls and quality assurance in line with the bank’s standards
The skills you'll need
You’ll need excellent communication skills both written and verbally, and the ability to translate complex technical concepts clearly to your peers and management level colleagues. You should also have good collaboration and stakeholder management skills.
You’ll also need:
- The ability to write technical issues in business term
- Analytical skills with strong problem solving capabilities
- Knowledge and experience of the legal and regulatory environment
- A good understanding of Agile methodologies with experience of working in an Agile team
- Strong stakeholder management skills, incident management and security controls experience
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the please and we’ll do everything we can to help.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.