Are you a highly motivated individual looking to expand your career? We have an exciting opportunity for a Treatment Fleet Electrician for our treatment vessels covering all our Seawater farms on the West Coast of Scotland and the Hebrides. If you are a self-motivated individual and enjoy working in a challenging environment, then this is the role for you.
About the Job:
Working in a seawater environment you will be in an autonomous role, the Treatment Fleet Electrician is a crucial part of the operations process and business, and ensures that the best management of machinery and electrical components is upheld at all times. Mowi Scotland requires a pro-active approach for electrical maintenance along with forward thinking initiatives that will improve and keep the treatment fleet operating at peak performance at all times:
- Carry out all planned preventative and reactive electrical work
- Liaise with sub-contractors for monthly inspections on Thermolicer and Hydrolicer vessels
- Responsible for ensuring all plant and equipment is maintained to the highest possible efficiencies
- Investigating possible areas for improved plant utilization and output
- Maintaining company regulation, safety and quality procedures
- Assist in budget control and management
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Experienced time served Industrial Electrician
- Good working knowledge of PLC’s, VSD’s and Diesel generator sets
- Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations (desirable)
- Ability to read and understand Schematic diagrams
- Strong understanding of breakdown cover, fault finding and repairs on motors
- High degree of computer literacy
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Respect for the need for safe working practices
- Flexible approach to working to meet the demands of the job
What Does Mowi Offer?
In return for your effort, you will be part of the team in a constantly expanding industry.
- An attractive salary, with pension plan and bonus schee
- Structured training plan with a range of development opportunities
- Occupational health support
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce. We are willing to consider flexible working arrangements, as is the nature of the role and are an Equal Opportunities employer. To apply for this vacancy, you must be eligible to work in the UK and hold a full, clean driving license.
Informal enquiries can be addressed to Don Macleod on 07552 127 009.
If you wish to apply, please upload your Covering Letter and CV to our website (link removed) by Friday 29th May 2020.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.