Join us as an Audit Manager, Prudential Risk
- We’ll look to you to provide independent engagement assurance by leading the engagement team specific to Prudential Risk
- You’ll be supporting the engagement assurance planning, ensuring coverage of all key risks, complying with regulatory requirements for Internal Audit, and deploying resources to best use
- Using your expert knowledge of auditing, you'll be able to advance your career in this critical leadership role
What you'll do
As an Audit Manager, you’ll be providing quality, efficient and effective assurance and influencing business managers to improve control. You’ll be leading and coaching your team as they deliver audit engagements, making sure they’re delivered to budget and on time while helping them to realise their potential.
You’ll also be:
- Delivering audit engagements and driving assurance for regular and complex engagements
- Leveraging Internal Audit’s industry leading audit methodology and tools
- Ensuring compliance with global methodology within engagements and accurately keeping the audit management tool up to date
- Managing key stakeholders throughout audit engagements, ensuring a good understanding of business risks and an open and effective discussion on key risks
- Building on an excellent Internal Audit position and influencing the evolution of our control framework
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for an experienced internal or external auditor or risk manager, with a thorough grounding in risk management principles, monitoring and testing effective controls and a meticulously investigative approach. You’ll need to be able to demonstrate how you’ve successfully delivered projects – audit or otherwise – while keeping a firm hand on budget, time and quality.
It would be an advantage if you have experience involving integrated stress testing, the internal capital adequacy assessment process, capital planning, economic capital, practices around building and validating risk models, enterprise level risk assessment, risk appetite and risk reporting.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- Knowledge and experience of prudential risk and capital management
- A good understanding of the Capital Requirements Regulation and other key regulatory requirements relating to risk and capital management and the use of risk models
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to manage relationships with and influence senior stakeholders
- A proactive approach towards identifying and developing talent
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the please and we’ll do everything we can to help.