Job Title: Client Billing Analyst
Contract: Fixed Term 12 months
Department / Team: Finance
Business Unit / Division: Finance
Reports to: Client Billing Lead
The Asset Management Client Billing team are responsible for providing an accurate, effective, efficient and timely process of Asset Management Client Billing and Intercompany Payments across SLA. The UK team will act as a hub and will support the business through a number of geographies, including the UK, EMEA and America’s.
Reporting to a Client Billing Lead, the Client Billing Analyst will initially focus on a primary Client Segments to perform billing and rebate activities for that segment, and may support secondary areas based on experience. Over time they will be expected to rotate across all client segments for cross training and development purposes.
Key Outcomes / Responsibilities:
Working to deliver the following activities:
Client Billing Operations
- Billing and rebate activities for a primary specialism client group, ensuring effective control, regulatory compliance, timely processing and accurate accounting.
- Timely identification and allocation of receipts, and instruction of rebate payments.
- Monitoring, reporting and active management of debt levels for assigned clients, and escalate to process lead, or client relationship manager as appropriate.
- Escalation of issues relating to interpretation of IMAs to the relevant Billing Process Lead, client management or the commercial legal representative as appropriate.
- Support Billing team’s Ways of Working daily huddles and visual management board updates.
- Effective communication with client management teams to support their activities including their effective use of the billing system.
Management Information, Documentation and Controls:
- Effective implementation of controls to ensure data quality within the client billing records and associated systems.
- Compliance with CASS principles, processes, and controls for client group, ensuring that breaches are minimised, but when they occur are appropriately managed and reported in the corporate risk events database (SHIELD) on a timely basis.
Role Specific Skills and Knowledge:
- An experienced Billing/ Accounts Receivable professional.
- A grasp of related accounting, controls and reporting requirements including CASS.
- Effective stakeholder management.
- Experience of delivery to remote business units, including international satellite locations.
- High levels of personal accountability and flexibility to prioritise and meet tight deadlines.
- Good verbal and written communications.
- Attention to detail, confidentiality and probity.
Builds Relationships (L1).
Risk Management & Control (L1).
Attention to Detail (L2).
Planning & Prioritisation (L1).
Continuous Improvement (L1).
We’re committed to providing an inclusive workplace where all forms of difference are valued and which is free from any form of unfair or unlawful treatment. We define diversity in its broadest sense – this includes but is not limited to our diversity of educational and professional backgrounds, experience, cognitive and neurodiversity, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief and ethnicity and geographical provenance. Standard Life Aberdeen supports a culture that values meritocracy, fairness and transparency and welcomes enquiries from everyone.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.