End DateSaturday 30 May 2020
Salary Range£25,245 - £28,050
Agile Working OptionsFlexible / Variable Hours, Job Share, Other Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Job Description SummarySchroder’s Personal Wealth is a new Wealth planning and Advice business with aspiration to be a top 3 firm in its sector. Wholly owned by LBG and Schroder’s, it will operate independently from its shareholders and therefore for the right person, represents a career opportunity to join what will be an entrepreneurial start-up of immediate scale and for the individual to directly influence business direction and success. A new venture such as this doesn't happen very often and so we are looking for people with aspirations and a can do mind-set. We want to help people build a career in the Wealth management and advice business with the aim that they can get qualified and take on their own clients as part of a supported development journey.
The local hubs need exceptional people who are customer driven team players and who are excited by the exceptional opportunity this presents. The role holder will be motivated to contribute to a busy and thriving local hub environment in order to deliver exceptional customer service to our new and existing clients.
You will be the first point of contact for our Clients so you will be at the heart of the relationship using various communication techniques all from the busy and dynamic Regional Hub. Understanding how you can help both our existing and potential clients, then finding the best route or solution for them, whether it be proactive or client led will be the focus of your role. Ensuring that you remain on the Clients agenda, whilst highlighting opportunities is fundamental.
- You will understand customer’s needs, aspirations and concerns to ensure they are provided with the right type of personalised support or service
- You will need the ability to build rapport quickly and to feel comfortable conversing easily and professionally with clients and colleagues
- You will explain the Financial Advice process and the service proposition which is offered by our team of highly skilled professional Personal Wealth Advisers and be able to understand how best we can help new and existing clients
- You will need a planned and organised approach to managing the diary of the advisors using your judgment to prioritise in order to achieve the optimum time effectiveness for them to be able to meet client demand
- You will gather, analyse and provide information ahead of client meetings ensuring the advisors have everything they need
- You will need the ability to action incoming client queries via digital channels, e mail, telephone and post, deciding on priorities, actions and solutions
- Accomplishing work objectives and tasks by determining own work schedule, coordinating with the client service manager if escalation is necessary
- You will action customer complaints resolving at first touch or escalating if appropriate.
- You will understand how to identify day to day risks and how to escalate
- You will be adept at working with various systems or demonstrate the ability to learn quickly so you can update and record information working to set policy and procedures
- You will contribute to individual and team objectives and will be given the support to be able to invest in improving your personal performance by growing your own skills and capabilities
- You will work collaboratively both with your regional hub and the organisation
- The role will require you to be able to work in a fast paced environment and have the disposition to adopt and adapt to change quickly
In addition to this, there will be occasions where you will support the region with additional tasks such as the creation financial planning recommendations in a way that is understood by our clients whilst meeting regulatory requirements all from a busy and dynamic Regional Hub. You will work with the Personal Wealth Advisors to provide and produce regulated financial advice reports to clients on all areas of advice. Appropriate training will be provided.
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- R01 will be an advantage
- Strong understanding of financial services & wealth planning and advice business
- Evidence of providing a high standard of service to clients
- Proactively identify solutions to problems which meet customer & business needs
- Ability to handle difficult conversations, evidence strong questioning techniques and objection handling skills
Our ethos is to provide equal opportunities to all, and to ensure we represent the communities we serve. If like us, you’re more motivated by customers than by target, and you'd thrive in a culture that is values and client led – come and talk to us. Select the Apply Now button to start the conversation.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities.With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.