Job Description :
Supply Transformation Director – Technology, Data and Analytics and Shared Services
Closing date: 1/06/2020
About the role
We are embarking on a significant Supply Chain transformation journey across Diageo. A key part of which is defining and implementing the Digital, Data, Automation and Shared Service strategy. The project will deliver significant opportunity for end to end visibility of the Supply Chain for in-market performance outcomes and contribution to Diageo’s Performance Ambition, and the efficiency and cost of the Supply organisation.
The purpose of this role is to work in partnership with the Supply Chain Functions, dedicated Shared Services and Digital and Technology teams to:
- Define and oversee delivery of the end to end to digital strategy for Supply Chain
- Define and implement the data and analytics strategy for Supply Chain
- Lead the definition of the end state Supply Chain shared service model focusing on activities which can be automated and serviced by a shared service strategy, the location of the shared services, the data, analytics and technologies which need to be adopted in order to establish the shared service model in line with bench marked standards.
- Define the optimised performance outcomes that in market Supply Chain Directors will experience from this transformation.
- Define the performance management framework which will enable success across Shared Services; KPI deliverables, decision rights, performance parameters and escalation methodologies in the BAU end state.
- Define and secure the integrated business case and investment strategies across Digital, Data and Analytics, Automation and Shared Services.
- Manage the Supply project resources and partner with the Shared Services and Digital and Technology resources to achieve the required outcomes.
- Work closely with in function teams to effectively transition activities to shared services (leveraging provided DBS resources)
- Define the codified approach to process improvement across Supply working closely with in function process owners
For this role, we are looking for someone who has exceptional experience within Global scale transformational programme management, which encompasses technology, processes, ways of working and culture outcomes. Further to this, it is important that you have extensive knowledge within a Supply function and have previously managed a team within a similar setting. If you have Global Shared Services experience this would be advantageous.
A diverse workforce is essential to our success as a multi-national, multi-cultural business. Our aim is to foster a culture that provides opportunities for all, through the variety of different personalities, experiences and perspectives, creating a stimulating and rewarding working environment. By creating a truly inclusive workplace that recognises difference and diversity of thought, feelings and actions, we can allow our people to unleash the power of being themselves, always, to enable them to Celebrate Life, Every Day, Everywhere.
Flexibility is key to success in our business and many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways. Please talk to us about what flexibility means to you and don’t let anything stop you from applying.
Check out our Culture, Values and Purpose video to discover what it’s like to work for Diageo
Visit www.diageo-careers.com to apply today! Also visit us on Diageo LinkedIn.
CHARACTER IS EVERYTHING
Worker Type :Regular
Primary Location:Edinburgh Park
Additional Locations :Park Royal 7HQ
Job Posting Start Date :2019-12-06-08:00