- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: R-00107920
Join us as a Performance, Reporting & Frameworks Manager
- We’re looking for a Performance, Reporting & Frameworks Manager to take the lead in measuring our internal progress towards becoming a more sustainable bank
- You’ll be managing all aspects of the bank’s public sustainability reporting, as part of our integrated approach
- This is an opportunity to build strong relationships and networks with data owners across the bank and work closely with the Chief Accounts Office
- This role will have direct line management for a small team of 2-3
- We're offering this role nationwide
What you'll do
You’ll be managing the process of gathering information for our sustainability reporting requirements, gaining necessary approvals and integrating this into our annual or quarterly reporting cycle. You’ll also be providing high quality engagement with SRIs (socially responsible investors), analysts and other market based users of sustainability performance information.
As a senior member of the team, we’ll look to you to contribute to the overall performance and engagement of the Sustainable Banking function, representing the business and the team internally and externally.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the relationship with our independent assurance providers for the assurance of our reporting content
- Selecting, managing and coordinating the businesses response to all key indices, benchmarks and analyst data requests
- Keeping up to date on emerging mandatory and voluntary sustainability and non-financial reporting requirements, such as Companies Act changes and investor initiatives
- Managing the relationship with our independent assurance providers
The skills you'll need
We’ll expect you to have advanced analytical skills with data selection, management and interpretation. You’ll need knowledge of sustainable investment practices and the asset management industry and an understanding of the financial services industry.
You’ll also be an excellent communicator, with the ability to network with and influence people up to a senior and executive level, both internally and externally.
Additionally, you’ll need:
- Knowledge and experience of sustainability reporting, measurement and performance standards, with good understanding of current and emerging policy
- Strong analytical skills and an understanding of the financial services industry
- Strong communication, networking and influencing skills at a senior level
- The ability to think strategically and translate strategy and plans into actions
- Strong knowledge and experience in sustainability reporting and performance measurement, including managing assurance processes
- An understanding of sustainable investment practices and the asset management industry
- A background in project management, governance and budget management
- Strong leadership and people management skills
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the please and we’ll do everything we can to help.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.