Join us as a Senior Auditor, Payments
- If you have strong analytical skills and a keen eye for detail, this could be your ideal role
- You’ll be providing insight and assistance on audits in our industry leading audit function
- This is an opportunity to develop your knowledge and experience in a role with a clear route for personal and professional development
What you'll do
In this key role, you'll make a significant impact by contributing to independent audit engagement assurance by undertaking allocated tasks within the engagement life cycle. Specialising in Franchises & Services, you’ll be providing quality, efficient and effective assurance and influencing business managers to improve control.
You'll also be:
- Assessing risks and controls and undertaking testing, effectively contributing to continuous monitoring by undertaking analysis of MI or review of risk information
- Efficiently and effectively engaging with business stakeholders throughout audit engagements, ensuring a sufficient understanding of business risks and an open and effective discussion on key risks
- Contributing to assurance planning and undertaking effective process mapping
The skills you'll need
To join us in this role, you’ll need strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to assess and prioritise data effectively, quickly establishing what’s important. You'll need experience of working as an integrated auditor within an internal audit function or financial services supporting end-to-end reviews.
You'll need detailed knowledge of payments schemes, including BACS, CHAPS, SWIFT International and SEPA. In addition, you'll need hands on experience of conducting and leading internal audit reviews of payments schemes certifications, as well as proven knowledge and experience of auditing payments technology applications and an understanding of the supporting infrastructure.
You’ll also need:
- A CISA certification
- Experience in audit, assurance or risk management
- A strong understanding of the principles of good risk management
- A thorough grounding in monitoring and testing effective controls
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Good stakeholder management skills
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the please and we’ll do everything we can to help.