An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Performance Officer within our Transformation, Policy and Performance Service, with a particular focus on ensuring the effective provision of performance management, benchmarking and continuous improvement guidance, advice and assurance at a corporate level.
This is a new post that has been established following the recent completion of a restructure within the Transformation, Policy and Performance Service, to support the Council in embedding a culture of performance management and continuous improvement.
The successful candidate will have a demonstrative track record of supporting the implementation of a performance management framework, coordinating benchmarking and improvement action planning, and coordinating continuous improvement activity across the Council.
To be considered for this post, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
• Experience of performance management and continuous improvement methodologies, tools and techniques.
• Ability to analyse and organise large amounts of information and prepare reports, briefings, documents and processes to deadlines.
• Present service performance and benchmarking information (monitoring and identifying trends) against key indicators through a variety of means, and to a variety of audiences.
• Ability to apply fundamental principles of performance management in a wide and often unpredictable range of contexts.
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills to engage, build and maintain relationships with a range of stakeholders, including technical specialists.
• Able to work within a challenging range and variety of complex technical and professional work activities.
The following skills are desirable, but not essential:
Ability to develop digital solutions for the capture and reporting of Performance and Business Management information using the Microsoft toolkit (PowerApps, PowerBI, SharePoint, Planner, Flow etc.)
Applications must be made online at myjobscotland.gov.uk
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.