As the Information Security Consultant you’ll be responsible providing architectural, design and consultancy services in respect to Information Security for Sainsbury's Bank. You’ll be responsible for;
- Providing design consultancy
- Interpreting business requirements
- Defining IS requirements
- Assure compliance
- Identifying the risks being introduced so that they can be managed within the project governance processes prior to go live
You’ll have previous experience of working within technical security within either Financial Services or a regulated environment. You’ll enjoy working within a team, have strong communication skills and excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Act as security subject matter specialist in the specification, design, testing and assurance of projects covering the breadth of financial services within the Bank’s business change portfolio.
- Manage assigned aspects of Information Security, IT Security, security threat analytics and/or PCIDSS across the Bank’s change portfolio, supporting relevant strategy, framework and assurance activity.
- Participate in the development of repeatable tasks for project deliverables within Information Security.
- Monitor the regulatory and industry landscape to ensure that key requirements are understood and delivered within your projects.
- Develop best practice in relation to Information Security management and control, influencing colleagues at all levels across the business and projects.
- Manage Information Security requirements with key partners, ensuring that emerging threats and improvements/changes to control frameworks are understood and reviewed/incorporated as identified during the project lifecycle.
- Support Supplier Assurance and Relationship Managers with input to third party Information Security due diligence, follow up and on-going assurance critical to project deliveries.
- Utilise the Bank Risk Management Framework to ensure that Information Security Risks are effectively managed and communicated.
- Experience with technical security in some of; IT infrastructure security, IT security operations, application security, PCIDSS, physical security, security threat analytics.
- Knowledge of ISO27001/2, CISSP preferred, CISM.
- Experience in the financial services industry.
- Well organised and able to prioritise workload in line with tight deadlines and work effectively under pressure.
- Highly numerate, with excellent analytical and problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent team player with ability to working closely with others to deliver results.
- Customer focused.
- Proven track record of working on own initiative, with the ability to introduce fresh thinking to the role and the wider team.
- Demonstrate an ability to think and reason logically.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Excellent written communication – both new concept and project assurance reports.
- Exceptional communication skills - ability to communicate effectively with anyone in any environment, e.g. able to translate complex / technical issues to meet the audience's competency level.
- Experience of managing Information security in an outsourced IT and outsourced business environment would be beneficial.
In addition to the all-important competitive salary, pension, bonus, medical & life insurance offering, we totally get that life outside work is important to us all. So we want to shout out some of our other great benefits…
- We offer flexible working to help you achieve a good work/life balance
- Opportunity to buy extra holidays is on the table
- Discounts on your weekly shop; buying a laptop or sofa? We’ve got it covered through your Sainsbury’s, Argos and Habitat store discount card
- Cycle to work scheme and great coffee and cake!
- Company car or cash equivalent
We’re proud of our heritage as the UK’s first supermarket bank. As digital technology drives the banking landscape we want to be at the cutting edge of this technology, offering award winning innovative digital banking products to our customers.
Technology is where we see our growth therefore we need innovators to join us and drive the next phase of our evolution.
We’re a friendly bunch who collectively share a passion to make our customers’ financial lives easier. As part of the wider Sainsbury’s Group, being one of the UK’s most trusted brands, it brings our colleagues a wealth of opportunities to fulfil their potential.
Here, you can be part of something bigger and help to create a new approach that puts the customer at the heart of everything we do.
Everyone is welcome at the Sainsbury’s Group, and we’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer that champions a diverse and inclusive culture that reflects the diversity of the communities we serve. If you’re interested in applying and are excited about working with us, but are unsure if you have the right skills and experience – we’d still love to hear from you! Apply today and we’ll be in touch (we’re also happy to discuss flexible working options (including part time)).
As this role involves working within a regulated environment any offer will be subject to satisfactory background checks including criminal record check, credit check, fraud check and employment references.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.