Working closely with senior leaders in our organisation this role plays a pivotal part in governing and delivering people change across financial services. The role holder will lead, shape and drive our ambitious HR Change programme in a structured and cohesive manner as well as leading the HR function’s risk, compliance and supply chain requirements.
- Translate business needs into a people and change plan, demonstrating sound commercial awareness and a pragmatic approach to planning and delivery
- Support the HR Director in shaping and delivering the HR Change Plan for our organisation, ensuring the appropriate level of governance, reporting and tracking is in place
- Engage with senior leaders to sponsor and support proposed HR change programmes and overcome any barriers to implementing change
- Identify and deliver HR Change programmes/projects/interventions, coaching cross divisional teams to achieve behavioural change and continuous improvement
- Develop and maintain active and progressive working relationships across the organisation
- Ensure appropriate and consistent communications occur between the programme and broader stakeholder communications
- Control and track all budgets owned by HR Change and partner with Finance to track and manage the financial outcomes of HR change initiatives
- Own and govern all HR processes across the Bank and ensure these are documented in line with the process framework and with appropriate controls
- Manage and drive risk management and support understanding and compliance within HR and related suppliers including J Sainsbury’s
- Accountable for implementation and delivery of the HR components of the Conduct Rules including Senior Manager & Certification Regime fit & proper processes, regulatory monitoring and designing and implementing compliance activity to continuously improve
- Accountable for delivery of a compliant and valuable supplier management framework and control testing
- Support the HR function to manage data aligned to data protection, records management and information security policies, risk appetite and regulatory expectation
- Mix of generalist HR knowledge and experience and specialist programme management knowledge and experience
- Experience of working in a financial services regulated environment, specific knowledge of SMCR desirable
- Strong relationship management skills
- Proven leader and relationship manager across teams and in a matrix management organisation
- Project management skills in complex multi-functional projects
- Proven ability to influence at a Senior Management and Executive level
- Strong awareness of the control environment within a financial services organisation
- Strong awareness and understanding of Conduct Risk
- Proven track record and change management experience of managing and leading projects/programmes impacting people and organisational design
- Management of multiple and concurrent project(s) or programmes ensuring timely and effective delivery against all project and programme milestones
- Strong analytical and MI management skills
- Strong process management skills
- Understands the emotional impact of change and experience of supporting and leading colleagues through the process
- Expertise in understanding the strategic picture and how change affects it
- The ability to challenge colleagues in a collaborative and constructive manner, have the courage to pose questions to ensure the right, fact based decisions are always made, and be able to represent/understand the perspective of all internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong people management skills with the gravitas and influencing skills required to operate at senior levels across our teams/functions
The individual performing this role is expected to adhere to the conduct rules as specified by our regulators (PRA and FCA).
In addition to the all-important salary, pension & bonus offering, we totally get that life outside work is important to us all. So we want to shout out some of our other great benefits…
- We offer flexible working to help you achieve a good work/life balance
- Opportunity to buy extra holidays is on the table
- Discounts on your weekly shop, buying a laptop or sofa? We’ve got it covered through your Sainsbury’s, Argos and Habitat store discount card
- Cycle to work scheme and great coffee and cake!
We’re proud of our heritage as the UK’s first supermarket bank. As digital technology drives the banking landscape we want to be at the cutting edge of this technology, offering award winning innovative digital banking products to our customers.
Technology is where we see our growth therefore we need innovators to join us and drive the next phase of our evolution.
We’re a friendly bunch who collectively share a passion to make our customers’ financial lives easier. As part of the wider Sainsbury’s Group, being one of the UK’s most trusted brands, it brings our colleagues a wealth of opportunities to fulfil their potential.
Here, you can be part of something bigger and help to create a new approach that puts the customer at the heart of everything we do.
Everyone is welcome at the Sainsbury’s Group, and we’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer that champions a diverse and inclusive culture that reflects the diversity of the communities we serve. If you’re interested in applying and are excited about working with us, but are unsure if you have the right skills and experience – we’d still love to hear from you! Apply today and we’ll be in touch (we’re also happy to discuss flexible working options (including part time)
As this role involves working within a regulated environment any offer will be subject to satisfactory background checks including criminal record check, credit check, fraud check and employment references.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.