Roles and Responsibilities
In this role, you will:
- Administers, maintains and evaluates CAD/CAE and Other Engineering design applications and related system management and maintenance.
- Troubleshoot and resolve system problems. Work proactively to identify potential issues and recommends/implements preventative solutions and suggest Creo Methods to aid in process improvements
- Establish and improve upon company CAD modeling & drafting standards.
- Assist with development, compliance and documentation of CAD standards, procedures and best practices to improve CAD model and drawing creation and review, including Model Based Definition.
- Evaluates & Validates user training instructions, QMS CAD Documents and presentations on new systems and upgrades.
- Create CAD/PLM guides based on industry and company best practices.
- Manage & Maintain Templates, Drawing borders, Standard Object libraries, Configuration files & Installation packages in coordination with business partners
- Support CAD Version upgrades with thorough planning, coordination with all IT & Business stakeholders through all phases of a project including but not limited to assist in developing installation packages, defining validation team, test scope, validations and coordinating resolution & deployment.
- Works directly with CAD related vendors and with other Technical Services personnel to coordinate major technical issues, Projects, communicate expectations and coordinate deliverables and services.
- Coordinates and/or performs software and operating system maintenance on CAD workstations and servers.
- Adheres to global IT standards, policies and procedures and coordinate related activities with global IT teams.
- Develop effective working relationships with internal and external business partners. Interfacing with management to determine timing of version upgrades to Creo and Integration packages.
- Develop network within Manufacturing, Metallurgy, Analysis, IT & Supply Chain departments and influence adoption of upcoming enhancements within MBD/MBE Domain
- Bachelor s/Master s degree in Mechanical / computer science/ information systems management or related field required.
- Extensive demonstrable work experience in Engineering/ IT functions including technical support in a global work environment with multiple applications.
- Hands on experience in Creo, Integration with Teamcenter, different CREO modules, Creo Admin functionalities and Teamcenter CAD Management capabilities.
- Experienced in the Installation and administration of Creo
- A good understanding of CAD Model design basics and MBD principles including familiarization with existing applicable modeling and drafting Standards
- Working knowledge of 3D modeling, engineering drawing, GD&T practices & standards, and mechanical design using Creo
- Large assembly management knowledge using Top Down or Modular Product Architecture strategies.
- Willingness to learn new developments and industry best practices related to CAD/CAM/CAE/CMM/Digital Mockup/Additive & Generative designs as well as ongoing enhancements to Creo modules and extensions.
- Enthusiastic to find ways to make customers successful
- Ability to work well within small team focused on rapid delivery of results
- Passionate about continuously learning and able to quickly adapt and pivot to win in dynamic environment
- Comfortable with empowering colleagues and inspiring others to be their best
- Ability to deliver results in a rapidly changing dynamic environment
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.