- Sector: Aquaculture
- Location: Cairndow
- Up to £9.30 per hour, Pension Scheme, Annual Salary Review, Critical Illness and Life Cover etc.
- Hours: Full Time Temporary
- Contact: Isabelle Davies
- Reference: CANACDW
Canteen Assistant (Temporary and/or Casual Work)
Salary: Up to £9.30 per hour
Why work with us?
• £150 million turnover
• 650 + staff (continually growing)
• We sell to over 26 countries around the world
• We are an internationally recognised pioneer in Aquaculture
• Sustainability is at the core of all our activities
The Scottish Salmon Company produces Scotland’s Finest Sea Loch Fresh Salmon with Pride and Passion.
With our head office in Scotland’s capital, Edinburgh, we breed, rear and process superior salmon exclusively in the pristine waters of the Scottish Western Highlands and Islands. Our customers appreciate our product quality, service excellence and provenance guarantee. We are also the proud recipients of multiple industry awards recognizing our commitment to Scotland, our industry and staff.
We are always looking for ambitious and motivated individuals to join our passionate team so if you want to test yourself in a challenging workplace, look no further…
Due to significant growth within the company we are looking to recruit a temporary and/or a casual, Canteen Assistant to support the Canteen Supervisor in maintaining high standards of cleanliness in the staff canteen as well as assisting in the day-to-day running of it.
• Assist in the preparation and production of cooked meals, on a daily basis from menus created by the Canteen Supervisor, including morning breaks and lunchtimes
• Store all food appropriately after service
• When necessary, assist in the provision of catering for meetings and functions held within the facilities at Cairndow
• Assist in ordering all food and drink items considered necessary to stock the canteen
• Clearing away any dirty crockery, equipment etc.
• Maintaining the cleanliness of the dining area to a high standard
• General cleaning of cooking utensils, equipment and working areas after service periods
• Assisting in the counting and recording of the daily takings with one other person.
• High standards and knowledge of cleaning methods
• High standards of personal Hygiene
• Ability to work flexibly and as part of a team
• Experience of working well within a small team
• Hard working and attention to detail
• Excellent timekeeping skills
• Reliable with a good attendance record.
• Drivers licence/Own car desirable
• Shift work may be required
In return we offer over 15 employee benefits, including:
• Incentive Bonus
• Competitive salary package
• Market leading pension scheme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Retail discount scheme
• Employee assistance program
• Relocation support
• Critical Illness Cover – also for Spouse and Partner
• Occupational Health Service
• Professional Development Opportunities
Thursday 25th June 2020.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.