- Sector: Social Services, Housing and Childcare
- Specialism: Adult Care
- Location: Dornoch
- £87.12 to £88.27 per day
- Hours: Part Time Permanent
- Contact: Lee Maclean
Night Care Worker
· Shift rota – 28.5 hours over 3 nights per week
· £87.12 - £88.27 per shift
· Oversteps in Dornoch
Help to support the vulnerable in your local community. During this COVID 19 pandemic we urgently need staff to support our service users. Apply now to get your telephone interview.
CrossReach offers quality care and counselling to a wide range of people in need. From substance misuse counselling and learning disabilities care through to residential education, homelessness and older people’s services, we offer support for vulnerable people throughout the community. And as one of Scotland’s largest voluntary social work organisations with over 65 services across the country and around 1,800 staff, this is your chance to join us and make a difference too.
What we offer
· No previous experience necessary
· Flexible working hours
· Competitive salary
· Being part of the CrossReach ‘Family’ – committed to looking after your health, safety and wellbeing at all times
· Plenty of support including a full induction, on-going training and the chance to study for professional qualifications
· Generous holiday allowance
· Employer contributory pension
· Healthcare scheme.
If you are looking for a rewarding career that gives you flexibility and a real sense of a job well done, where you can work within a supportive team and improve the lives of older people, then this could be the job for you.
We all have something in common, that is we will all grow older. At CrossReach we want to ensure that our service users are surrounded by people who can brighten their day and improve their quality of life.
These roles can be challenging as well as fulfilling. As an organisation your wellbeing is important to us and we offer a breadth of development opportunities and an excellent benefits package.
· Night Care Workers are responsible for designated service users and compiling, monitoring and reviewing care plans.
· To ensure that a safe, secure and supportive environment is created for individuals.
· Assist in the promotion of mental and physical activity of service users as detailed in individual care plans.
· Supporting service users to get ready for bed or get up in the morning, including helping them to get dressed and washed. Making sure they get refreshments and their medication.
A little bit about you
· Previous experience is not essential for Night Care Worker roles - what’s important is a positive and kind approach, patience and a genuine interest in helping others.
· As we do our work in Christ’s name applicants for the Care Worker roles must be in sympathy with and supportive of our Christian Ethos. You do not need to share our faith.
· All posts are subject to PVG Membership.
For more information click on apply or call 01862 810393.
Closing date: 12th July 2020.