Sodexo Prestige Venues and Events and Scotland’s National Stadium are looking for an experienced, highly motivated individual to lead hospitality sales at Hampden Park, Glasgow. We are looking for a sales leader with a proven track record in hospitality sales within a sporting environment to join the team at Hampden Park from January 2021!
Following an exciting venue refurbishment due to be finished in time for the Euro’s a new range of premium hospitality experiences will be available for match day’s and concerts. We want the successful candidate to join the Sodexo team at Hampden Park for the initial concept stages of strategy, design and implementation in order to grow and develop an “experience beyond football”!
Due to the nature of the role there will be a requirement to attend match days and networking events as per business demands.
1st stage interviews will take place on Wednesday 13th January.
- Develop and execute a sales plan to optimise and grow seasonal and match by match revenues
- Work closely with Digital, Marketing and Communications team to drive engagement and growth of sales
- Attend match days and commercial and networking events to build and develop new and existing client relationships
- Ensure high standards of customer service both pre-sale and post sale
- Actively monitor personal performance at work, looking to consistently contribute to personal objectives and team goals, and focus on own activities accordingly
- Actively collaborate with colleagues to contribute to the development and delivery of broader SFA (The Scottish Football Association) and Sodexo strategic, business and operational plans
- Act as an ambassador for, and promote the best interests of the SFA and Sodexo at all times including the promotion of SFA and Sodexo core values
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience of premium hospitality sales and client/membership management
- Experience in a similar role – with demonstrable record of achieving success in a leading sport, leisure or entertainment venue
- Extensive sales experience (including data driven selling at high volume)
- Experience of managing and utilizing a CRM system to drive revenue growth through effective prospecting and pipeline activity management
- Experience of dealing with multiple and diverse stakeholders
- Self Motivated - Driven for Success and Delivers Results
- Exceptional Communication – Leadership and Mentorship Skills
- Excellent Sales and Negotiation Skills – with strong proactive activity and commercial acumen
- Ability to Lead – and motivate a team
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
Competitive (based on experience) + benefits
Hampden Park, Glasgow
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 36,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their race, colour, sex, gender identity disability, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religion or belief, marital/partnership or family status, sexual orientation, age, social class, educational background, employment status, working pattern, are welcome to and included within our organisation.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.