Nightshift Hygiene Operatives
Salary: £9.51 per hour, plus unsociable hours payment of £17.33 per night shift
Shift: Nightshift Mon - Fri, hours vary depending on the needs of the business
Why work with us?
- £150 million turnover
- 650 + employees
- We sell to over 26 countries around the world
- We are an internationally recognised pioneer in Aquaculture
- Sustainability is at the core of all our activities
The Scottish Salmon Company produces Scotland’s Finest Sea Loch Fresh Salmon with Pride and Passion.
With our head office in Scotland’s capital, Edinburgh, we breed, rear and process superior salmon exclusively in the pristine waters of the Scottish Western Highlands and Islands. Our customers appreciate our product quality, service excellence and provenance guarantee. We are also the proud recipients of multiple industry awards recognizing our commitment to Scotland, our industry and employees.
We are always looking for ambitious and motivated individuals to join our passionate team so if you want to test yourself in a challenging workplace, look no further…
Due to significant investment within the company we are looking to recruit a Nightshift Hygiene Operative to carry out deep cleaning of machinery, containers, equipment and premises to the highest standards, complaint with all food hygiene and health and safety legislations. Hours of work will be 20:00 - 03:00, Monday to Friday.
- To carry out hygiene tasks including cleaning of machinery, containers, equipment and premises, tidying up, cleaning and disinfect all equipment to the required standard in preparation for next day’s production: machinery must be stripped regularly for deep cleaning.
- Carry out all chemical handling, sanitising and disinfecting in accordance with the legislative requirements.
- Adhere to biosecurity requirements at all times as outlined in 'working instructions' and standard operating procedures.
- Follow safe working practices ensuring a safe working environment.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Positive and hardworking
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to follow policies & procedures
- Ability to work in a fast paced, challenging environment
- Basic/Intermediate Food Hygiene Certificate
In return we offer over 15 employee benefits, including:
- Competitive salary package
- Market leading pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Retail discount scheme
- Employee assistance program
- Relocation support
- Critical Illness Cover – also for Spouse or Partner
- Occupational Health Service
- Professional Development Opportunities
How to apply:
Please complete and fill out the application form available on our website and send to email@example.com
Friday 24th September 2021