Logistics Planning Assistant
Starting Salary £22,000 per annum
Are you looking for a fast-moving and challenging role that offers long-term career progression?
We’re looking for an organised, forward-thinking and pro-active individual. We are passionate in our belief that we’re all part of the same team, so you’ll need to be able to influence and challenge in a positive way; and you’ll bring that positivity when demonstrating your capabilities in a role with ever-changing demands.
We do expect hard work and commitment – you must perform well under pressure, work well to deadlines and never, ever let standards slide; but in return we offer a competitive reward package and a great place to work.
About the job
In this role, your responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Liaising weekly with the Production & Health Teams for an overview of site health status;
- Ensuring that all available resources are effectively and efficiently utilised;
- Planning maintenance of equipment;
- Working cross-functionally effectively and constructively, ensuring information is available on time to support and enable others to deliver;
- Arranging vessel crew change over and fuel intakes to ensure minimal disruption;
- Provide sickness and holiday cover for colleagues in the department; and
- Undertake any additional tasks when requested to support the team.
Hours of work will be generally Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm, flexibility is required to suit the needs of the business during busy periods and weekend work may be required. The successful candidate will be required to participate in an on-call rota.
Previous experience in a similar role is not essential, although preferable, as full training will be provided. To be considered for this role, you should be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and can use your skills to build positive relationships both internally and externally;
- IT-literacy, with excel knowledge; and
- Drivers licence is advantageous.
What does Mowi offer?
In return for your effort, you will be part of the team in a constantly growing industry. We offer:
- Attractive salary, bonus and pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Occupational Health Support
- Training/development opportunities
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce. We are willing to consider flexible working arrangements and are an Equal Opportunities employer. To apply for this vacancy, you must be eligible to work in the UK. If you wish to apply, please upload your Covering Letter and CV to mowi.com/people by Friday 9th July 2021.