Argyll Resources Group is a well-established, reputable, family-owned group of companies that has an enviable track record of delivering first-class customer service. Our companies provide a wide-ranging set of essential services across Argyll and Lochaber including but not limited to the supply of concrete, quarry materials, waste disposal and cylinder gas supply. We are currently seeking to recruit a capable and industrious individual to join our head office team as an Administrative Assistant.
This is a varied role with involvement in aspects of all elements of our group operations which would suit a reliable individual looking for a responsible and rewarding position in a fast-moving work environment.
Based in our Oban office the successful candidate be involved in assisting the administration and coordination of our work across Argyll and Lochaber.
• Assisting with order processing, ranging from the quotation and scheduling process to invoicing.
• Reception duties including handling customer enquiries both over the phone and in person.
• Assisting with credit control processes.
• Payment processing.
What we require
• Experience of working in an administrative role and office environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organisational and time managament and an ability to multi-task.
• A high level of computer literacy.
• This is a customer facing role so excellent interpersonal skills and a commitment to providing top quality customer service are essential.
• Bookkeeping experience would be advantageous.
In return we can offer the successful candidate a competitive salary and a varied, interesting career opportunity with real prospects for progression within Argyll Resources Group.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.