Senior Marine Operative
Location: Ardcastle, Loch Fyne
Salary: Up to £36,198.16 per annum dependent on experience, inclusive of 1 in 3 weekend enhanced payment plus enhanced payment for weekday overtime.
Why work with us?
- £150 million turnover
- 650 + employees
- We sell to over 26 countries around the world
- We are an internationally recognised pioneer in Aquaculture
- Sustainability is at the core of all our activities
The Scottish Salmon Company produces Scotland’s Finest Sea Loch Fresh Salmon with Pride and Passion.
With our head office in Scotland’s capital, Edinburgh, we breed, rear and process superior salmon exclusively in the pristine waters of the Scottish Western Highlands and Islands. Our customers appreciate our product quality, service excellence and provenance guarantee. We are also the proud recipients of multiple industry awards recognizing our commitment to Scotland, our industry and employees.
We are always looking for ambitious and motivated individuals to join our passionate team so if you want to test yourself in a challenging workplace, look no further…
Due to significant investment within the company we are looking to recruit a Senior Marine Operative to work as directed by the Marine Site Manager and to assume responsibility for the day to day operations of marine sites, vessels and equipment, shore bases and staff within your control.
- Operates to the highest standard of husbandry, biosecurity, food safety and quality.
- Monitoring feed and biological performance
- Feeding and movement of feed
- Sea lice identification and reporting
- Sampling, weighing and grading of fish
- Site maintenance including net changing etc.
- Boat Handling
- Understanding of site KPI’s and support to the manager
- Ideally have experience of working within the marine industry
- Experience in aquaculture and fish husbandry
- Full clean driver’s license
- Good practical skills
- Team player
- Experience of working on and around boats
- Flexibility regarding working hours
In return we offer over 15 employee benefits, including:
- x1.5 or x2 time for premium overtime rates
- Competitive salary package
- Market leading pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Retail discount scheme
- Employee assistance program
- Relocation support
- Critical Illness Cover – also for Spouse or Partner
- Occupational Health Service
- Professional Development Opportunities
How to Apply:
Please complete and fill out the Application Form available on our website and send to email@example.com
Tuesday 27th July 2021