Nevis Range is a Fair Work employer and pays the Living Wage across all departments, we believe passionately in investing in our workforce and doing our part to ensure that we all live in a fairer, sustainable and more equitable society
Front of House Hospitality Team Member
Nevis Range Mountain Resort is looking to recruit full time & part time Front of House staff to join our Hospitality team. Candidates will have the opportunity to work in both The Snowgoose (at the Gondola Top Station) and The Pinemarten (at the Gondola Bottom Station), as well as pop up event spaces throughout the year.
Our Hospitality team, here at Nevis Range, caters to a range of visitors from coach parties to extreme sports enthusiasts. The diversity in our customers and events, such as The Mountain Bike World Cup and weddings, really makes for a varying job role and means that each day is extremely different from the next for our whole team.
What are we looking for?
- Enthusiasm for your role with the ability to stay positive in busy periods.
- You will show both care for guests and your team members.
- Good communication with guests and your team.
- Ability to provide natural, friendly and efficient service to all of our customers.
- The ability to embrace change | Every day can bring different customers and often events to Nevis Range which will require team members to adapt appropriately.
- Show initiative | You will be expected to work, at times, without direction and should have the ability to continuously pick up appropriate tasks without being prompted by management.
- Previous experience in hospitality is desired however full, in depth, training will be given to all new team members.
- Prepare and maintain a clean and tidy work area.
- Restock fridges and serveries as required throughout the day.
- Make sure stock is rotated where applicable.
- Go through open & close procedures (including cleaning and chasing up).
- Adhere to company’s HACCP system and completion of any relevant records. Using tills and cash handling.
- Informing customers about resorts facilities and the local area. Compliance to Covid-19 company requirements.
Working at Nevis Range is truly a unique experience! Each employee will receive benefits such as FREE snowsports & mountain bike uplift!! We often have staff get togethers which can hopefully resume soon!
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.