We are on a mission to make other people as passionate about great craft beer as we are.
Your role as part of our service & supply team will be to help deliver our mission of making BrewDog the best place to work. Ever!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Jump aboard and be an integral crew member in our service & supply department which sits within BrewDog’s supply chain. We currently have positions in our UK & International service and supply teams.
As our newest service and supply team member, you’ll assist in management of customer orders, liaise with our logistics, planning and warehouse departments to organise and dispatch orders and provide top class after sales care. If you are super organised, have great attention to detail and you are great with customers, this role would be perfect!
- Full order to invoice process
- Management of key customer accounts
- Working with key internal stakeholders – sales, planning, logistics, warehouse & finance
- Providing high quality aftersales service
- Onboarding new customer accounts
- Managing country specific customs requirements including export from the UK and assistance with International distributor’s UK documentation requirements for in-country customs clearance and import
On the job training will be a big focus to provide the tools you need to satisfy BrewDog’s diverse customer portfolio.
Some key areas of experience are preferable however, we will consider candidates with transferable skills.
Both roles are looking for:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & SAP.
- Understanding of basic planning principles and order and stock management.
- Previous experience working in FMCG would be beneficial.
To join our international team, we are also looking for:
- Knowledge of customs processes and legislation particularly in the area of duty suspended movements
- Understanding of international documentation requirements
- Logistics experience preferred
- Extremely organised with exceptional time management skills
- Ability to plan and structure your work and manage multiple activities
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and cope with high levels of change
- Strong Communicator
- Be a team player but thrive just as brilliantly independently
- Team fit is critical to us in supply chain
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.