THIS POST IS A RE-ADVERTISEMENT.
This is a fixed term post until June 2022.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified educational psychologists eligible for registration as Educational Psychologist with the HCPC to join a forward looking and innovative Service.
The successful applicant will have qualities and skills that will support the team of educational psychologists to develop strategies
• To foster excellence and equity in line with the Authority’s policy and with the Education (Additional Support for Learning) (Scotland) Act 2009
• To promote early intervention initiatives, nurture and parenting
• To raise standards of attainment and achievement at all levels and support initiatives to close the poverty related attainment gap
• To support the implementation of ‘ getting it right for every child’ and the Early years expansion plan
• To enhance collaborative approaches with partners
The successful applicant will be expected to contribute to the five core tasks of a Psychological Service.
The Service has detailed programmes covering induction and continuing professional
This post is considered as Regulated Work with Children under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act 2007 and as such membership with the PVG scheme is essential. Further details of this scheme can be found here.
Preferred applicants will be required to become members of the relevant PVG scheme, or undergo a PVG Scheme update check prior to a formal offer being made by West Dunbartonshire Council.
The employment for which you are applying is excepted from the provisions of section 4(2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders (Exceptions) Order 1975. Applicants are, therefore, not statutorily entitled to withhold information about convictions which for other purposes are "spent" under the provisions of the Act. In the event of employment any failure to disclose such convictions could result in dismissal or disciplinary action.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.