Job Description :
From Arthur Guinness to Johnnie Walker, our business was founded on people of great character, and in 250 years, nothing’s changed. We’re the world’s leading premium alcohol company. Our brands are industry icons. And our success is thanks to the strength of our people, in every role. It’s why we trust them with our legacy. And it’s why we reward them with the career-defining opportunities that they deserve. Our ambition is to create the best performing, most trusted and respected Consumer Products Company in the world. To achieve these, we need the world’s very best XYZ. Feel inspired? Then this may be the opportunity for you.
About the Role
With iconic brands such as Baileys, Guinness, Gordon’s and Johnnie Walker, we’re the leading beverage alcohol company in every region of the world. Naturally, we need a robust and dynamic tech platform that helps us deliver our best work and sustains our success for years to come. We’re an ever-changing business at Diageo, and our Information Services team is no exception. Join us, and you’ll be part of a fast-paced, challenging environment, helping us protect and enhance the IT platforms that our global operation depends on. Whether you’re delivering rapid access to key information, cutting-edge collaboration tools or optimizing our corporate devices, everything you do will contribute to our goal of continuous innovation and improvement. What’s more, with 1270 servers, 360 network locations, 8 data centers and over 28,000 devices, you’ll be working on a scale that few companies can match. We aim to stay true to our brand’s heritage and continue to forge an exciting future. So, if you’re someone who thrives at the cutting edge and isn’t afraid to take risks, there’s a brilliant career for you here.
D&T is a global organisation delivering services to Diageo markets across all technology solutions. This role leads the CMO organisation, governing the effective change management of our IS transformation portfolio.
This role will partner with a number of senior stakeholders across the D&T functions, with whom effective working relationships are essential. In particular, this role will work closely with the planning directors for respective functions and regions.
This role will have overall accountability for developing the change management framework and ensuring that the portfolio is delivered according to these standards, while ensuring that the level of business change is manageable, to achieve maximum value from our investment.
- Develop a change management framework and methodology to drive consistency and quality of change management activities
- Continuously measure and improve our change management effectiveness
- Lead a team of Change Managers to oversee portfolio delivery programmes
- Educate the broader organization on the Diageo change framework and drive towards a culture of enterprise change maturity
- Be an active and visible coach to executive leaders who are change sponsors
- Apply a structured change management approach and methodology for Digital and Technology-led change
- Contribute to portfolio planning activities to ensure change roadmap is feasible
- Partner with strategic planning team to gauge scale and complexity of future change roadmap
Qualifications and Experience Required
This is a leadership role that interfaces with senior stakeholders across D&T and the business. An ability to partner and influence at that level is key to success.
- Proven experience of leading complex change and transformation in a global organization
- Experience and knowledge of applying change management principles and methodologies for a cross-functional portfolio
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with exceptional ability to communicate and influence effectively at different levels of organization
- Experience in business transformation, process re-engineering and or system implementations
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project life cycle
Benefits of working here
- Unique Family Leave opportunity
- We work without border -you will work with people from all over the world
- You will deal with world class brand portfolio
- Wide variety of thematic events, after work activities organized by employee communities
- Product Allowance to purchase company products from the staff shop
- We won the Fittest Workplace Award, of course we have a Gym
- Urban legend is true, we do have a Rooftop Bar
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to Diageo’s purpose of “celebrating life every day everywhere”. This purpose is, in itself, inclusive in nature, as it values everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
We know that for our business to thrive and for Diageo to realize its ambition, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities in each of the 180 countries in which we operate and to reflect our broad consumer base. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow and our values, purpose and standards set the conditions for us to respect the unique contribution each person brings.
Flexibility is key to success in our business and many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, compressed hours, flexible location. Please talk to us about what flexibility means to you and don’t let anything stop you from applying.
Character Is Everything
Worker Type :Regular
Primary Location:Park Royal 7HQ
Additional Locations :Dundas House, Edinburgh Park
Job Posting Start Date :2021-05-25-07:00
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.