Due to increasing production demands, we are looking for Production Operators to join our team at Lochaber Smelter.
The Smelter is looking for Production Operators to join the Operations team. This role involves a variety of tasks involved in the production of high-quality Aluminium. You will be expected to adhere to site HSE standards, work towards set production targets in a safe and efficient manner and be engaged in improving standards and processes.
This is a diverse role that involves various production & quality tasks, as well as operating both forklift trucks and overhead cranes (remote & cab controlled) and some other mobile plant equipment. We operate 24/7 all year round and work a dayshift / nightshift pattern as well as day work.
Applicants should have:
· A high level of Health, Safety and Environmental Awareness
· The ability to work both as part of a team or on own
· Good adaptability & flexibility
· High standards and work ethic
· Willingness to learn new skills and apply them on a day-to-day basis
· Previous experience within a manufacturing environment is desirable.
Applications must be made with the submission of a current CV.
The closing date for applications is Thursday 5th August 2021.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.