If you’re looking for the next step on your career in healthcare, you’ve just discovered it.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, energetic and motivated Band 7 Occupational Therapist Lead to join our dynamic and supportive multi-disciplinary team providing care, support and education to children and young people within Stanmore House School and Corseford School.
The role involves leading and managing a team of occupational therapists, assistant practitioners and occupational therapy students.
The occupational therapy service provides a comprehensive specialist service of assessment, diagnosis, treatment/appropriate management and referral, to a complex range of children and young people.
As a lead practitioner, you will have the opportunity to develop and deliver training programmes for a wide range of professionals and carers in the understanding of the therapy process, and interventions relating to the management of each child/young person.
Any travel expenses will be paid when you are required to travel to the sites that are not classed as your base site.
Working with Capability Scotland brings you lots of benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent annual leave of 37 days per year, increasing with service
- Generous and enhanced pension schemes and family benefits
- As a member of our auto-enrollment pension scheme, £10,000 provided in the case of Death in Service
- Flexible working is available
- Access to Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to shopping discounts through the Perks At Work scheme
- Free 24/7 employee assistance programme
- Free PVG checks throughout your career.
Applying to Capability Scotland
Applying to work with us couldn’t be simpler. Please visit our website. On our website we’ve got an application form that starts by pressing “Apply Now”, and it works perfectly on your mobile phone if you prefer that. You can request any alternative formats of our application form by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org (such as large print or braille).
You’ll then hear from us within three weeks of the noted closing date. We’ll invite successful candidates to an interview so we can learn more about what makes each other tick, in a safe and secure way.
You can keep a track of your application in your profile management settings.
A full job description of this role is available by clicking here: Lead Occupational Therapist
For more information on this role, you can call Karen on 01555 665041 using reference CS210208.
- Capability Scotland is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. We are happy to consider job-share applications.
- Capability Scotland is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable people and conducts thorough pre-employment checks on all preferred candidates.
- A copy of Capability Scotland’s Equality and Diversity Policy is available upon request from the HR Team.