About the role:
Days will pass quickly as you help and assist visitors across all areas of our business, but in particular:
- Answering guest questions and queries (both in person, email and over the phone).
- Supporting guests – whether in accommodation or activities – to help them have a fun, memorable time.
- Managing our online booking/reservation systems to maximise revenue and ensure efficient operations.
- Responding to reviews on Google/TripAdvisor/Facebook.
- Working closely with the Housekeeping team to make sure they are organised and have everything they need to complete their day.
- We're a small close-knit team and we work hard so your days will certainly be varied, busy and never boring!
The perfect candidate:
- Has high levels of energy and enthusiasm and truly enjoys working with the public. Moves fast and is quick witted.
- Presents themselves well and has a friendly/approachable attitude.
- Can easily engage/chat with customers and understands the importance of great customer service.
- Fits well into a closely-knit team and is happy to take on large amounts of responsibility.
- Has excellent organisational, administration and computing skills, and can work well with email, telephone, calendars, word documents, spreadsheets etc.
- Has strong experience in customer-facing roles.
- Five days per week
- Weekdays / Weekends
- Our usual working day is 9am - 5pm
- £20,000 - £22,000 per annum
We are recruiting for a full-time, year-round role. Part-time jobs are available, too – just let us know, please, when applying.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.