Physiotherapist in MSK physiotherapy service based alongside GP practices in the city of Aberdeen.
Exciting opportunities has arisen for experienced and enthusiastic physiotherapist to be part of our FCP MSK Physiotherapy Team. This post will be working alongside other Physiotherapy staff and will be part of the set up and roll out of First point of Contact Physiotherapists in the city of Aberdeen. This post will work closely alongside Physiotherapists in outpatient setting and be part of the senior MSK team in Aberdeen. The successful applicants will provide a musculoskeletal physiotherapy service in GP practices in Aberdeen and work alongside other staff in the city to deliver the correct pathway of care for patients with MSK complaints as well as being part of a dynamic Physiotherapy service in the City. The post holder will gain experience of working in clinical settings working alongside medical staff, advanced nurse practioners, pharmacists and any other team members in GP surgeries in the city.
The post holders will require to be dynamic and have had previous experience of working with patients with MSK complaints to a specialist level. Training and ongoing support will be provided in line with individuals needs.
These posts are part of the city-wide out-patient physiotherapy service which has an active in-service training programme and aims to support relevant continuing professional development.
NHS Grampian physiotherapy teams cover the North East of Scotland serving a region from the cairngorms to the North Sea including coastal moray. The hospital site houses all clinical specialties with the exception of organ transplant and paediatric ITU. NHS Grampian provides healthcare for a population of 540,000 with around 40% living within Aberdeen and the remaining 60% in Aberdeenshire and Moray.
NHS Grampian provides the perfect solution to all interests and lifestyles. Aberdeen has a very buoyant economy and offers all the attractions of any major city. Aberdeenshire boasts many picturesque towns and villages within easy commuting distance and provides access to a large range of outdoor pursuits including skiing. There are excellent transport links with Glasgow and Edinburgh easily accessed by train and Aberdeen airport has multiple flights top London daily and other destinations across Europe. Assistance with relocation may be available.
Want to know more about Aberdeen? Take a look: https://youtu.be/moaWooD-ayk
Closing Date : 1st of September
For further information or to arrange an informal visit please contact: Paul Gray, MSK First Contact Practioner on email@example.com
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.