We are currently seeking friendly, hardworking and enthusiastic individuals to join our Food and Beverage team at Murrayshall.
Whether you have previous experience in a similar role, or possess excellent customer service skills and are currently seeking work in a different field, we would love to hear from you.
- Welcome and greet guests in a friendly and helpful manner
- Serve guests timely and efficiently in our bar and restaurant areas
- Work proactively as part of a team for any events/meetings
- Attend to any special guest requirements
- Provide a high quality service at all times
- Inform guests of current promotions
- Be confident with money handling and cashing up duties
- Replenish bar fridges
- Other duties include; setting and clearing tables, serving beverages and linen stock control
We are currently offering a £500 joining fee bonus for this role.
To be successful in this role, you will be passionate about providing an exceptional guest experience.
You will be enthusiastic, reliable, and willing to lend a hand during any busy periods. You will be able to work on your own initiative, and work well as part of a team. Previous experience in a similar environment is preferred but not essential. To succeed, you will be able to work well under pressure, whilst ensuring excellent attention to detail in all tasks.
Flexibility is required in working hours in order to cover a variety of shifts.
Due to location, having your own transport is essential.
We have full time, and part time positions available.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.