About this role
Senior Sales Assistant
Semichem is a value driven multi-product retailer with stores across Scotland, Northern Ireland and the North East of England. We have more than 80 stores located in both shopping centres and on traditional High Streets.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic individual to join our Dumbarton store team as a Senior Sales Assistant.
Our Senior Sales Assistants love working with people, are passionate about our product offer, and enjoy motivating others to get the best out of the team.
We are ideally looking for individuals with previous retail or supervisory experience, but more important is an appetite for driving sales and excellent customer service standards.
As a key holder and a essential part of the store Management team, our Senior Sales Assistants are required to:
- Deliver best in class customer service standards, and manage queues effectively
- Resolve customer queries and complaints satisfactorily
- Have excellent promotion and product knowledge, ensuring the full team are aware and are equipped to up sell our products
- Allocate duties and ensure all staff deliver the required standard of work
- Ensure the security of high value stock and cash
- Understand basic office and store security, and the management of keys etc.
While a firm grounding in basic retailing would be desirable, appropriate training will be available.
We are passionate about supporting, challenging and developing people to be the best they can. With excellent benefits, competitive hourly rates and opportunities to develop and grow, a Senior Sales Assistant position with semichem is a great first step into retail management.
Rate of pay: £9.17
Weekly Hours: 20 per week (worked flexibly over the trading hours of the store)
Store Address: 57 High Street, Dumbarton, G82 1LS
Job Reference: SS/3400/16
There are lots of great reasons to join our team. Click to find out more….
You can apply for this role by downloading and completing an application form, which can be found , and attaching below.
The date advertised is the latest date that this vacancy will close. Should we reach the maximum amount of applicants this vacancy may close before the advertised date.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.