If you’re looking for the next step on your career in social care, you’ve just discovered it.
Capability Scotland delivers exemplary care, support, and education for disabled children and adults across Scotland.
We are currently recruiting for Service Managers in the Glasgow and Lanarkshire areas.
About the role
We are looking for a Service Managers who will lead the service and support the team. You will ensure our customers continue to receive exceptional person-centred support. Growth is important to us and you will be a champion of the local community, with the curiosity, vision, and confidence to search for and nurture service growth. You should be someone who is keen to implement innovation while maintaining a positive environment. This role is a gift for someone who wants to put a vision into practice. We currently have permanent posts and fixed-term posts available.
You should be:
- Someone able to demonstrate passion and commitment to our values and cause
- An exceptional leader with social care and management experience
Working with Capability Scotland brings you lots of benefits:
- Fully paid, sector-leading learning and development
- Excellent annual leave of 37 days per year
- Generous and enhanced pension schemes and family benefits
- As a member of our autoenrollment pension scheme, £10,000 provided in the case of Death in Service
- Flexible working is available
- Access to shopping discounts through the Perks At Work scheme
- Access to Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free 24/7 employee assistance programme
- Free PVG checks throughout your career
Applying to Capability Scotland
Applying to work with us couldn’t be simpler. Please visit our website. On our website we’ve got an application form that starts by pressing “Apply Now”, and it works perfectly on your mobile phone if you prefer that. You can request any alternative formats of our application form by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org (such as large print or braille).
You’ll then hear from us within three weeks of the noted closing date. We’ll invite successful candidates to an interview so we can learn more about what makes each other tick, in a safe and secure way.
You can keep a track of your application in your profile management settings.
A full job description of this role is available by clicking here: Service Manager
For more information on this role, you can call Carol on 07870 877404 using reference CS210814.
- Capability Scotland is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. We are happy to consider job-share applications.
- Capability Scotland is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable people and conducts thorough pre-employment checks on all preferred candidates.
- A copy of Capability Scotland’s Equality and Diversity Policy is available upon request from the HR Team.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.