If you’re looking for the next step on your career in health care, you’ve just discovered it.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, energetic and motivated Physiotherapist to join our dynamic and supportive multi-disciplinary team providing care, support and education to children and young people within the Stanmore House School campus.
About the Role
The post holder will work as part of the multidisciplinary Allied Health Team.
You will be expected to:
- Be responsible for a specialist therapy caseload incorporating assessment, diagnosis and treatment to establish and meet the well-being needs of children and young adults with complex needs
- Work and communicate effectively to ensure co-ordinated care for customers
- Provide advice, supervision and clinical support to therapists and care staff
- Participate in supervision and continual professional development opportunities and maintain a high standard of clinical practice
- Be involved in service development, audit and research to drive best practice.
You will ideally have a degree/diploma in physiotherapy and registration with the HCPC. You will have clinical expertise in the field of complex neuro-disability in children or adults. You will be a good interdisciplinary team worker with a holistic outlook and experience of effective service delivery, with good organisation and communication skills.
Working with Capability Scotland brings you lots of benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent annual leave of 32 days per year, increasing with service
- Generous and enhanced pension schemes and family benefits
- As a member of our autoenrollment pension scheme, £10,000 provided in the case of Death in Service
- Flexible working is available
- Access to shopping discounts through the Perks At Work scheme
- Access to Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free 24/7 employee assistance programme
- Free PVG checks throughout your career.
Applying to Capability Scotland
Applying to work with us couldn’t be simpler. Please visit our website. On our website we’ve got an application form that starts by pressing “Apply Now”, and it works perfectly on your mobile phone if you prefer that. You can request any alternative formats of our application form by contacting email@example.com (such as large print or braille).
You’ll then hear from us within three weeks of the noted closing date. We’ll invite successful candidates to an interview so we can learn more about what makes each other tick, in a safe and secure way. You can keep a track of your application in your profile management settings.
A full job description of this role is available by clicking here: Physiotherapist
For more information on this role, you can call Josephine on 01505 702 using reference CS210815.
- Capability Scotland is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. We are happy to consider job-share applications.
- Capability Scotland is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable people and conducts thorough pre-employment checks on all preferred candidates.
- A copy of Capability Scotland’s Equality and Diversity Policy is available upon request from the HR Team.
We can't find any similar jobs at the moment.