One of the family...
The clue is in the name. We’re a family business through and through – family owned, family run, with a warm family welcome for guests and team alike. Our seven hotels are unique and set in three stunning Scottish locations. Some are big, some are small and all offer good food & drink, great beds and a ton of outdoor and indoor things to do and a fun place to work.
The Isles of Glencoe Hotel
The Isles of Glencoe Hotel is in a spectacular spot. A place where our guests come to explore but also kick back and soak up our service, food, drink and spectacular views. Our team also know a thing or two about the area as they’ve scaled mountains, explored lochs and found some much-loved spots to explore.
About the role
You’ll support our Food and Beverage Manager. Your personality and passion will encourage a strong team spirit, making sure everyone creates outstanding, unique guest experiences.
You’ll lead by example and be able to motivate and organise the team.
You’ll be hands-on and put the customer at the heart of every decision, at the same time find creative ways to boost revenue on food and drinks.
What we need from you:
- Food and Beverage experience - this might be the next step you’re looking for
- Leadership – a natural leader- we want happy, confident, motivated teams
- Passion – a love of Scottish produce and an eye for detail
- Team focus – there are no egos here, just hard-working people who love creating memorable experiences for every guest
- Ideas and openness – we’re up for doing things differently and will try (almost) everything once
- Fun and easy to talk to – we’re looking for personality, not a corporate clone
- Flexibility – there’s no problem you can’t fix
What you’ll get from us
- The chance to work in a friendly, forward thinking company with investment as a priority.
- Great benefits – including pension, and discounts on leisure membership, food and hotel stays
- Live in accommodation may be available