Be part of the family...
We’re a family business through and through – family owned, family run, with a warm family welcome for guests and team alike. Our seven hotels are unique (quirky even) and set in three stunning Scottish locations. Some are big, some are small but all offer good food & drink, great beds and a ton of things to do.
Crieff Hydro Hotel
Pretty much in the centre of Scotland, we’re set in a 900acre estate in stunning Perthshire. Home from home, we’ve been welcoming generations of families for 150 years. We have 215 hotel bedrooms, 55 self-catering lodges, six restaurants and over 60 onsite activities– there really is something for everyone!
About the role
You’ll help to manage our busy Self Catering Team – focusing on quality and attention to detail ensuring our 55 self-catering lodges are kept immaculate. You’ll be hands on and lead by example, ensuring you get the very best from the team to deliver excellent standards and a warm and welcoming guest experience.
You’ll help to manage training, rosters and be responsible for P & L and budgets.
You’ll put our guests at the heart of everything you do – taking every opportunity to exceed expectations.
What we need from you:
- Assistant Housekeeping Manager experience in a self catering role is essential – in a similar setting
- Leadership – a natural leader- we want happy, confident, motivated teams
- Business Acumen – managing budgets, focusing on quality
- Team focus – there are no egos here, just hard-working people who love creating memorable experiences for every guest
- Self-Starter – we want our people to feel motivated and supported
- Ideas and openness – we’re up for doing things differently and will try (almost) everything once
- Fun and easy to talk to – we’re looking for personality, not a corporate clone
- Flexibility – there’s no problem you can’t fix
What you'll get from us
- The chance to work in a friendly, forward thinking company with investment as a priority.
- Great benefits – including pension, and discounts on leisure membership, food and hotel stays