Restaurant Manager - Cookhouse & Pub Woodhorn Grange - Ashington
Salary £from 26,300
Reporting to the General Manager, our Restaurant Managers play a pivotal part in the daily success and running of the restaurant. It’s all about creating a winning team and delivering the best service to our guests.
It takes a great team to deliver a best in class restaurant experience, so you’ll…
- Support the General Manager in the recruitment, induction and on boarding of any new team members.
- Demonstrate your leadership with a hands-on approach and effective communication, engaging and motivating your team through pre-shift briefs.
- Drive high individual performance through regular one to ones and coaching, ensuring they understand their goals
- Have an eye for detail, high standards and the ability to thrive in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Show passion for the brand, ensuring your team are as knowledgeable and confident as you are
We want you to be the best you can be and so we will give you the tools to manage labour and cost margins effectively. It’s up to you to show what you’ve got when it comes to driving sales and revenue, proactively using guest feedback to maximise opportunities.
We’re an innovative business so you’ll champion change and implement this with the team.
What’s in it for you
In addition to a competitive salary, you'll also benefit from:
- Full induction and training.
- Excellent access to training and development programmes.
- The top tools and systems to achieve your KPI's
- 25% off in Whitbread Restaurants and up to 50% off Premier Inn hotels.
- High street and retail discounts, including phone packages, cinema tickets and Gym membership.
If you want to be part of a dynamic management team and our vision, develop yourself in a market leading company and have the skills, personality and passion to create moments that matter for our teams and guests then apply now!
Whitbread is an inclusive employer. We believe that everyone is unique and there should be no barriers to entry and no limits to ambition. We welcome your application whatever your background or situation. Under-represented groups such as women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities & members of the LGBTQ+ community (those who identify as gay, lesbian, bi-sexual, trans sexual, non binary or use another term), are strongly encouraged to build a career with us. We are open to part-time and flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.