Closing Date: Friday 24th September 2021
Tobermory High School is looking to recruit 3 confident, kind, capable and enthusiastic Classroom Assistants.
As a 3-18 school, the successful candidates will be expected to work across the school between the ELC, Primary and Secondary departments as required. Classroom Assistants carry out varied tasks in class and around the school, these are in 3 main areas: supporting the welfare of pupils, organising and preparing resources and supporting the quality of teaching and learning in the classroom. Please see the job description for more detail and enquire to the school if you would like more information about the posts.
Post 1 is 12 hours per week and is initially temporary until June 2022.
Posts 2 and 3 are for 12:25 and 21:75 hrs per week. These are permanent positions. The weekly work pattern can be agreed with a degree of flexibility to suit the correct candidates.
Applicants should note that:-
- These posts are suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked, on a term time basis.
- These posts require Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with – children.
- One of these is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee’s director.
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
- Richard Gawthrope, Acting Head Teacher
- Telephone : 01688 302062
- Reference : ARB08628/AED04667/AED01002/AED01611
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.